With COVID restrictions easing from 11:59pm on Thursday 10.06.2021, we are able to announce that Members residing in Regional Victoria will be able to book our Regional Holiday Homes for the period 13.06.21 – 20.06.21. We have some availability at Bright, Echuca, Lakes Entrance Port Fairy and Yarrawonga if you're looking for a last-minute getaway!
Please note the following conditions apply:
- Bookings are only permitted for Members residing in Regional Victoria and travelling to Regional Holiday Houses with availability
- Bookings will only be available on the Member portal from 9.00am – 5.00pm on Friday 11.06.2021 (TELEPHONE BOOKINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE)
- Full payment must be made by 5:00pm on Friday 11.06.2021 and a screenshot of the payment confirmation provided to email@example.com to secure the booking
- A minimum 3- night stay is required
- Members are responsible to abide by any COVID restrictions currently in place
For members in Metro Melbourne, we understand that you're keen to get out of lockdown and may be looking to book Holiday Homes too, and we hope to be able to open our bookings to you as soon as restrictions allow.
In light of the current global situation with COVID-19 virus, we are asking members to ensure they maintain strict hygiene practices whilst using the holiday homes. Should you have had any potential exposure to the Coronavirus in the weeks leading up to your check in date, we ask that you contact our office immediately.
It is important to note that due to the changing nature of the restrictions in response to the COVID-19 virus, we may need to cancel your booking at short notice. You will be notified as soon as practical and any funds paid (including your deposit) will be refunded if this occurs.