21. A member may cancel a successful ballot booking prior to paying the deposit with no financial penalty.
22. A member may cancel a successful ballot booking up to 28 days prior to check-in and receive a full refund of all money paid, minus the non-refundable deposit.
23. A member cancelling a successful ballot booking between 28 days and 14 days from the check-in date will receive a refund of 50% of money paid excluding the non-refundable deposit.
24. Cancellation of a successful ballot booking made less than 14 days from check-in date will result in forfeit of all money paid for the booking.
25. A member cancelling an immediate booking up to 14 days prior to check-in date will receive a refund of 50% of money paid excluding the non-refundable deposit.
26. Cancellation of an immediate booking less than 14 days from check-in date, or cancellation of a partial booking, will result in forfeit of all money paid for the booking.
27. Refund of a deposit after cancellation may be considered under extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include serious illness or injury to the member or a close relative for whom they are required to care, natural disaster or catastrophic event. Requests for refund of deposit are to be made by contacting the Police Association on 03 9468 2600. Any refund is at the sole discretion of the Police Association.